Hilo Adjustable Eyewear
1. Do the Hilo frames come with lenses?
When you receive your Hilo adjustable frames they will be fitted with clear plastic lenses.
2. What about the prescription lenses?
Your eye sight should be tested and corrective lenses personally fitted by an expert. Hilo adjustable frames are suitable for all types of lenses.
3. Why are there 2 sliding bridge inserts?
Often the standard bridge will provide enough adjustment but sometimes more adjustment is better.
4. Is it easy to inter‐change the sliding bridge inserts?
Yes, in the full up position gently squeeze the spring steel bridge insert and guide into position.
5. Will a case be supplied with my Hilo adjustable glasses?
Yes, a protective case is supplied with each pair of Hilo adjustable frames.
6. Will the Hilo frames fit my nose size?
The nose saddles can be adjusted to fit most nose sizes.
7. How do Hilo frames work?
The bridge can be adjusted up and down, this raises and lowers the lenses allowing the eyes and posture more comfortable positioning. This helps to achieve more relaxed postures and so less distraction while engaged in vision‐related tasks.
8. How many Hilo adjustable frames have been purchased?
More than 100,000 people have purchased re‐branded Hilo adjustable frames through specialist eyewear retailers. This is the first time internet release of Hilo adjustable frames.